Benefits of CNC Membership
- Become part of the collective voice of the Cambridge nonprofit sector, that is recognized and valued for its understanding of social justice issues from a local perspective
- Influence CNC’s major decisions, which include approving our public policy positions, as well as governance, structure and member benefits changes, through full member votes
- Leverage the connection to the CNC network, and amplify the specific issues of concern to your organization by leading issue-based subcommittees of peer leaders
- Increase your organization’s visibility through inclusion in our online Member Directory, and the ability to post jobs in the CNC newsletter and on the CNC website
- Gain access to a local peer network of thought leaders across the full spectrum of the nonprofit sector in Cambridge
- Attend member only events and other convenings
Become a Member Today!
To register as a new member organization of Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition (CNC), complete the online registration form below.
After registering as a member, please pay your annual membership fee by following the instructions as seen under Membership Payment.
Renew Your Membership
Renew your organization's membership with one easy step of paying your annual membership fee. If you require an invoice in order to pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay by Check
To pay by check, please make checks payable to Mission Earth (Fiscal sponsor for CNC) and write Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition in the memo. Mail your payment to:
Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition
C/O Mission Earth
1257 Worcester Road, #312
Framingham, MA 01701
Please note CNC Membership fees are optional through December 2021. However, organizations are encouraged to pay their fees as defined, or at a lower level, as they are able.
Membership payments sliding scale:
If you require an invoice in order to pay by check, please email email@example.com.