Benefits of CNC Membership
- Become part of the collective voice of the Cambridge nonprofit sector, that is recognized and valued for its understanding of social justice issues from a local perspective
- Leverage the connection to the CNC network, and amplify the specific issues of concern to your organization by leading issue-based subcommittees of peer leaders
- Increase your organization’s visibility through inclusion in our online Member Directory, and the ability to post jobs in the CNC newsletter and on the CNC website
- Influence CNC’s major decisions, which include approving our public policy positions, as well as governance, structure and member benefits changes, through full member votes
- Attend member only events, such as Executive Director lunches and other convenings
- Gain access to a local peer network of thought leaders across the full spectrum of the nonprofit sector in Cambridge.
To register as a NEW member organization of Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition (CNC), please complete the online registration form below and submit your payment information on the right.
To RENEW your organization's membership, you need only to submit your payment. If you require an invoice in order to pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CNC Membership fees are now optional through December 2021, however organizations are encouraged to pay their fees as defined to the right, or at a lower level, as they are able. Thank you!
Select your payment method
Pay by Credit Card
To pay by credit card, select your Fee Structure based on your Annual Budget and follow the PayPal prompt. Please note that the check out page will show payment to Cambridge Community Foundation which is the fiscal sponsor of Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition.
Pay by Check
To pay by check, please make checks payable to Cambridge Community Foundation (Fiscal sponsor for CNC) and write Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition in the memo. Mail your payment to:
Cambridge Nonprofit Coalition
C/O Cambridge Community Foundation at The Link
255 Main St. 8th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142
If you require an invoice in order to pay by check, please email email@example.com.